I.C.T-Z4020 | On-line Axial Insertion Machine
Automatic On-line Axial Insertion Machine. Welcome Inquiry!
I.C.T – Z4020
Automatic On-line Axial Insertion Machine
- Expandable from 20 stations
- Speeds up to 20,000/hour
- Low maintenance feeder technology
- Dual part detection – two parts in same chain slot.
- Insertion Directions: 0°,90°,180°,270°
- Jumper Wire Feeder Support
- Neighbor components parallel distance E(pitch)=5.0mm
- Tape width: 52mm
- Max Component Body Length：C=16mm , Resistor:1/8W-2W
- Axial Lead Component Kind：Diode、Resistor、Capacitor and so
- Max body diameter D=5.0mm
Tips: What is a through-hole component?
A through-hole component is a type of electronic component that is designed to be mounted onto a printed circuit board (PCB) by inserting its leads through holes in the board and soldering them on the opposite side. Through-hole components are commonly used in electronics manufacturing and can be found in a wide range of devices, including computers, televisions, and mobile phones.
Through-hole components come in various shapes and sizes and can include resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, and other types of electronic components. These components typically have two or more leads or pins that are used to connect them to the PCB.
Through-hole components have several advantages over other types of electronic components, such as surface mount components. They are generally easier to handle and install since their leads are larger and more durable. Through-hole components also have better heat dissipation and are more resistant to mechanical stress.
However, through-hole components are larger in size than surface mount components, which can limit their use in products with size constraints. They also require more manual labor and time to install since they must be inserted and soldered by hand or by an automatic insertion machine.