I.C.T-SS540 | On-line Selective Wave Soldering Machine
Selective wave soldering is a special form of wave soldering invented to meet the development requirements of through-hole components soldering. It is mainly suitable for the soldering of through-hole components in high-end electronic products.
I.C.T – SS540
Automatic on-line Selective Wave Soldering Machine for PCB
- PCB plate fixed, spray and soldering platform moving.
- High soldering quality, greatly improve the pass rate of soldering.
- Modular design of SMEMA online transportation, support customers for flexible line formation.
- Full PC control. All parameters can set in PC and saved to PCB menu, like moving path, solder temperature, flux type, solder type ,n2 temperature etc, best trace-ability and easy to get repeat soldering quality.
- Auto wave height calibration function, to check & calibrate wave’s height after every certain pcb, so to keep a very good stability of wave.
- Can upgraded to be with Mark positioning function, to check PCB’s mark point after every certain pcb.
- Self design motion table with cast aluminum, lighter weight with quick motion speed.
- Panasonic servo motor & driver provide stable, with ballscrew & linear guild rail.less noise, stable movement.
- With dust proof plate above motion table, so to avoid flux or solder drop to damage ball screw.
- The jet valve originated in Germany is selected with small flux dot, please note flux solid content should be less than 10%.
- Flux is stocked by pressure tank, make sure pressure stable without influenced of amount of flux.
- Electromagnetic pump coil adopts German imported brand to ensure the stability and reliability of the peak;
- Solder pot is made of Ti, not leakage. With cast iron heater outside, robust & quick heat up.
- N2 online heating system, to wet the soldering perfectly and reduce the solder dross.
- With stainless steel roller for conveyor, not wearable with long term usage.
Tips: What is a wave soldering machine?
Wave soldering machines are used to solder both conventional through-hole and surface mount components on a printer circuit board. Simply put, wave soldering is a PCB production process that consists of bulk soldering.
|Flux Storage Tank||
Flux Alarm, Automatic
Approx.15min (setting 150℃)
|Nozzle Inner Diameter||
Φ 2.5-30mm(Customizable Special dimensions)
|Max PCB Size||
Purity of N2: 99.998%, 0.3～0.4 MPa,25 L/min,Outer diameter Φ6mm
380±10%, 50/60HZ, 18Kw