I.C.T-L8 | 8 Zone SMD Reflow Oven
I.C.T-L8 | SMD Reflow Oven Overview
- Simple: Intuitive, easy to learn, maintain.
- Expertise: Advanced design, top brand components.
- Hedging: Imported hardware, low failure rate.
- Safety: Meets international safety standards, high security.
- Stable: Mature software, robust hardware, consistency.
Key Features of SMD Reflow Oven
- Special design of guide rail, guide Rail will not deformed.
- The chamber’s hole-free design prevents heat leakage, ensuring accurate temperature control.
- All electrical components and connection points in SMD reflow oven are suspended, ensuring enhanced safety.
- L series incorporates a robust motor protection design, preventing motor seizing due to excessive flux.
- Perfect Process control and reliability (Loading effect < 2K)
- Transmission speed 87.5 cm/min and motor frequency 35Hz：
– Thermal uniformity capacity CI = 2.0 ℃
– Heat balance capacity Φ = 24.5 ℃ – 27 ℃
– Air flow is 4.5kl
Specification of SMD reflow oven:
- Number of Heating Zones: Up8/Bottom8
- Length of Heating Zones: 3121mm
- Length of Cooling Zones: 600mm
- Temperature Control Method: PID+SSR
- Max. temperature: Pre-heating 300 ℃ and peak zones350 ℃
- Mesh Width: Standard 450mm
- Rail Width: Single Rail: 50 – 400mm
- Energy consumptions:
– standby-mode: 8KW
– Connected load: 55KW
– Operating capacity: 12KW
- Dimensions: 5000*1250*1460mm
- Weight: 1600kg
- Options include e.g.:
– CBS (centre board support) System
– Custom Split Unit
– Custom 24 temperature zone
– MES System
Core System & Function of SMD reflow oven:
- PC + Siemens PLC Control System: I.C.T L series SMD reflow oven quipment offers precise temperature control for enhanced stability, guaranteeing a temperature stability rate exceeding 99.99%.
- Efficient Hot Air System: Equipped with a first-class heating module and an optimal temperature zone interval design, our system ensures uniform and repeatable temperature. Achieving temperature stabilization within less than 20 minutes, it maintains control accuracy of ±1℃, adapting to varying ambient temperatures.
- Intuitive Monitoring Software: It facilitates easy operation, offering functions such as operation record-keeping, temperature curve measurement and analysis, virtual simulation, fault self-diagnosis, real-time process monitoring, and automatic generation and storage of process control documents. Additionally, it provides a dynamic display of substrate transport.
- Adaptable Cooling System: I.C.T SMD reflow oven includes a new cooling zone with quick and easy adjustment capabilities, effectively meeting cooling requirements for different slopes.
- Temperature Protection: Employing third-party over-temperature protection for the In-Circuit Test (I.C.T.), our system ensures a multi-layered approach to safeguard operations and maintain a secure working environment.
- Versatile Design: Featuring central support, dual transmission capabilities, and an optional external water cooling system, our equipment offers adaptability and customization to meet diverse operational needs.
Enhancing SMT Assembly Efficiency: Essential Equipment and Expert Support
|Temperature Control Method||
PID + SSR
Chain + Mesh
|Electric Supply Required||
|Max. Width Of PCB||