I.C.T-L3020 | Automatic Radial Insertion Machine
The Radial insertion machine offers consistently high throughput regardless of component type, with single-, dual-, triple-, and quad-span insertion variants. Lead span capability up to 10mm virtually eliminates tedious manual assembly requirements to improve throughput, product quality and output per floor space, while reducing associated labor costs and time requirements to provide greater returns
I.C.T – L3020
Automatic Off-line Radial Insertion Machine
- Highest reliability in the industry (1000 ppm)
- Component replenishment without machine stoppage
- Manual Load or Automatic PCB Load/Unload
- Configurable sequencer (In-Line or Straight-Back)
- Multiple clinch options
- Component Verifier
- Simple-to-use operator environment with graphical user interface
- 18,000 CPH Spec Speed
- Expandable from 20 inputs up to 100 inputs
- Inserts at 1 degree increments up to 360 degrees
- Inward clinch option to increase bottom side density
- Low Energy costs.
- Minimal preventative maintenance required.
- Easy operation, use Excel program and USB input.
- Off-line programming available
- Components available: Capacitors (electrolytic, ceramic, box, and film), transistors, diodes, LED, connectors, tact switches, coils, potentiometer, lamps, fuses etc.