I.C.T-D400 | SMT PCB Visual Automatic Glue Dispenser Machine
I.C.T-D400 | SMT PCB Visual Automatic Glue Dispenser Machine with chip edge identification is much more accurate than mark-point identification function.
Glue Dispenser Machine
- High cost performance
- Non-contact jet valve to realize smaller dispensing diameter and wider application area
- Jet valve can improve the reliability and uniformity of dispensing, and improve the output and material utilization rate
- Minimum width of excessive glue can be controlled in 0.2mm(related to the configuration and glue)
- Chip edge identification is much more accurate than mark-point identification.
- ID identification, automatic program calling, fool-proofing and data statistics function helps to realize smart manufacturing.
Tips: What is conformal coating in PCB?
Conformal coating in PCB refers to the application of a protective coating on the surface of a printed circuit board (PCB) to protect it from environmental factors such as moisture, dust, chemicals, and temperature fluctuations. The coating is typically a thin layer of polymer material that conforms to the contours of the board and its components.
The purpose of conformal coating in PCB is to provide a layer of protection to the board and its components against environmental factors that may cause electrical failure or reduce the lifespan of the board. The coating helps to prevent the ingress of moisture, dust, and other contaminants, reducing the risk of corrosion and electrical short circuits.
Conformal coatings can be made of different materials, including silicone, acrylic, urethane, epoxy, and parylene. The choice of coating material depends on the specific application requirements.
|Injection Valve Speed||